Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mary Death (Bounty Killer)

This is my version of Mary Death (Christian Pitre)
one of the main characters in the movie Bounty Killer (a good B movie)  I just really like her in the movie so decided to try to make her. I started with a Reaper (one of my favorite figure companies) "ladies of the night" which I had just finished paint a set of  and realized the one of the figures was a close match.


with a bit of putty and some plastic bits


Added her shotgun holster and pistol holster from a plastic box of zombie hunters.


built up her dress with a new collar and sleeves as well as reworking the belt and the boots

With a bit of paint ( white is a pain to do) And voila!  my Gun bunny is done.




2 comments:

Simon Quinton said...

Very cool looking conversion and paintjob. I shall have to seek out this movie.

Dick Garrison said...

Hi very cool figure of Mary Death, I came across this while working on my own version in 28mm, I've also done her car, converted from a James Bond Mustang.

Here's a link to my version.....

https://rantingsfromunderthewargamestable.wordpress.com/2021/06/26/mary-needs-a-ride-so-id-better-mach-one-forgotten-heroes-2021/

Cheers Roger. (It is a very cool movie too. 😉)