Sunday, March 19, 2017

Hero Forge Painted



Bill and Micky part of the crew of the  Sanctioned Bounty Hunter Ship Orion  (Please excuse the bad photos)
Most of the 3D print lines were cover/filled in with the primer and paint

color scheme came from my favorite Napoleonic army, the Brunswickers


Those line that were still visible added to the texture of the uniform material



I was able to re attach the arm with no trouble and it seems to be a strong set




All in all I am happy with the "Hero Forge" figures and will most likely get a few more even though they are expensive


4 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Very interesting and very nicely painted too. The printing lines are holding me back from having a go myself, but I totally agree with you that here they really add to the piece, giving a futuristic material texture to the uniforms.

myincubliss said...

They look great!

commissarmoody said...

Not bad, I keep on debating on going the Hero Forge rout myself.

Ufa88kh said...

Thank you for this brief explanation and very nice information. This post gives truly quality information. Hope to see you again.
wordpress
ufa88kh.blogspot
youtube
BG Gaming