Monday, October 24, 2011

"Recreational conflicts" hard suit

"Recreational conflicts" hard suit on a "Dragon forge lost empire" base. The figure itself is multi part, with the body,arms,legs.backpack, and a choice of weapons all seperate . It is a nice clean and hefty figure with little clean up needed.
The base I had won in a contest, seemed to fit well with my Atlantis explorer and is a well made base with no defects.
I used a simple copper and sliver paint job to give him(or her) a Steampunky look. This figure is on my list to get more of in the near future.

1 comment:

Joel said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Joel Houston
JHouston791@gmail.com