Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A few works in progress and some finnished

A hero clixy thing re paint and re based. I thought looked kind of Steampunky and now I had another idea for one so I'll have to get another.



Crocodile games Sobetek. These were really fun to paint and I had such a good time painting these I see more coming in the future

The start  of my GOT future 1st House Stark standard barer.  Using Reaper Bones IMEF figures with Sculpted fur cloaks on the back (which I forgot to take a picture of) still working on the color scheme .

House Stark Trooper with alien eggs

Trash to treasure  workings.  I really enjoy making things from stuff that I would usually toss out.  This was a real surprise for me.   The eggs are made from a broken piece of Styrofoam, this is the inside of a broken piece.  I washed it over with some white glue for stability,  then a couple of coats of paint. I am sure to come up with some other use too.
Motts apple sauce container into a barbarians hut

I covered the logo with some greenstuff for a hide covered door and thatch roof


Rear logo was made into a widow  cover

Greenstuff  horns were added for a bit of barbarian class. A sack of whatever sits by the door.  Not bad for pretty much free

1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Lovely painting on the miniatures, but those little builds are fabulous, wonderful ideas.