Saturday, February 23, 2008

My first posting Feb 24 2008

Hi! And welcome to this my first Blog as I attempt to enter the age of technology. I am a war-game figure painter, although I seldom play any games. I just like to paint the figures and like most of us I too have a mountain of lead just waiting to be painted.

Right now my focus is on Science Fiction figures (Hasslefree Grymns for the most part) as well as others. The Old West as I continue to build my town of Hellish Wells. Pirates and just about any thing else that floats my boat.
I just got myself a new digital camera, a Canon Power Shot SX100IS 8 Mega pixels with a 10x optical zoom, so far I am please with it although I have much to learn on taking good pictures.

I just love Hasslefree Grymns and any of the Hasslefree figures which I have most all of them. They are extremely well sculpted and Kev and Sally run one hell of a great company with a great product and super customer service. As you might be able to tell Hasselfree is my favorite figure company.

These are my first postings of my Grymn army as it progresses. For the most part everything is new and clean I have not added much weathering and they have not been dull coated (it’s been to cold) I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Inspiron said...

I like it..

Bob said...

Bandit,

Congrats on getting off to a good start. Is the red robot from the WOTC Star Wars line?

You don't need fancy lighting, just 2 simple desk lamps that get close to the action.

5cents