Sunday, January 16, 2011

Alithean light armored tractor By Zombiesmith





A quick paint job on the new Quar Ailthean light tractor from Zombiesmith. Painted up as a the dreaded, hated crusaders of Alykinder (this might be the start of a Crusader force for my wonderful Royalist to shoot at)
As you can see there were a few air bubbles with some missing rivets but all in all the kit is nicely done. The kit comes in 10 pieces along with a half quar driver:(which I did not include) the main body turret and bottom half, two treads , Main gun, smoke stack, hatch and 3 climbing rungs. Everything goes together fine and is nicely detailed, the only issues was the air bubbles that I might replace and fix later but I did not have anything on hand to do it with at this time so I just did the paint job.

No comments: